Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
I'm in the same boat - sitting on a large number of US Mint proofs because my dad thought they were a Good Investment and bought them for me and my sister annually from 1989 to 2018. At some point we're going to unload them because my dad's idea of a Good Investment is Trump coins and Confederate money so gently caress him. I just haven't gotten off my rear end to do it.

I got the gist of values in...2022, I think...from https://www.thesprucecrafts.com/modern-us-proof-set-values-4051894 which I might have even heard about from this very thread.

e: Huh, oddly enough I don't have 2015 either. Was there something weird about that year?

csammis fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 13, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

csammis
Aug 26, 2003

Mental Institution
Yeah no mine are definitely basic sets. I just want them out of my basement.