Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

I rewatched Season 6 and it was even better than I remembered. So many great moments. Frankie steals every scene she's in. Ladders is one of my favorite Community episodes.

WHO WANTS TO SEE THE LADDERS PROFESSOR GO HIGHER?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

prefect posted:

Matt Gourley as attorney Skeleton Gary?

This was the high point of the Harmontown D&D campaign and also Harmontown in general.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

The commentary track on Total Rickall suggests that Dan is pretty touchy when it comes to how 4th wall breaking or meta stuff is presented.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

He seems to have reflected on, and improved his behavior, but Community Dan Harmon was the epitome of the guy that doesn't get that bullying people "ironically" still involves you being a poo poo head.

That's a great way of putting it. You're still making someone the butt of your joke, it's just a slightly different punchline. "haha can you imagine if I was SERIOUSLY making this a toxic work environment and not doing it as a joke?"

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

prefect posted:

I'm not sure I buy the idea that this is why he was fired.

Well, it could be that some executives at either NBC or Sony knew about this, but then the Chevy voicemail thing happened and they saw it as "let's use this as our out before this draws any further attention to that toxic work environment and the story goes from being about two crotchety old men yelling at each other to being about one of our showrunners harassing one of his writers."

• Locked thread