Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowser
Apr 7, 2007

My favorite gag was during Frankie's introduction where Chang says in the background "Welcome back Professor Slater".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

1. I'm amazed that they actually turned Chang back into a good character.

2. All the different sets are impressive, as well as outdoor scenes. The show feels just as well produced as anything on TV.

3. Elroy's "Maybe we've all lost a button" followed by Britta and Annie's reaction was gold. Really enjoying his character so far. Hints of Pierce and Hickey with a unique spin.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

Hopefully season 6's finale won't suck like the last two have. At this point they're not even pretending the characters are graduating or have somewhere else to go, so they could just keep it going if they wanted to.

I'm predicting that a couple months after the season 6 finale there will be a Kickstarter to fund a movie to make #sixseasonsandamovie a reality. If they could get Troy+Levar Burton, Shirley, Duncan, Hickey, Slater, and hell, even Pierce('s ghost) for one last cameo it would be pretty sweet.

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I couldn't stop thinking "Where the hell have I seen the actor that plays Willy before?" throughout the episode until it dawned on me - Cougar Town!

bowser
Apr 7, 2007

I remember a lot of people didn't like how many concept episodes season 2 had (and the corresponding lack of more grounded episodes), which was part of the reason for the backlash on Something Awful against Basic Rocket Science and one of my personal favorites, Epidemiology.

For me, season 2 is probably the best of the series, even though it wasn't as consistent as the first.

bowser fucked around with this message at 02:26 on Jul 4, 2015

• Locked thread