Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Monagle
May 7, 2007
Wonka Wash spelled backwards.

BSam posted:

That was really good, except for maybe the bit with britta and the song.

i actually really liked it

I remember on harmontown he improvised a version of the song live because he hadn't written anything for it yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monagle
May 7, 2007
Wonka Wash spelled backwards.

Koalas March posted:

To give a little more background, it was written in response to actual Asian groups who were upset with the way a character in the first season was written.

I think it also had to do with the complaints about jane krakoswki playing a native american.
I always had a real problem with the people who were upset about that though. A native american part wasnt cast with a white actor. Clearly the part of ms vorhees was created first for Jane k, and the native american thing was just an offhand joke due to how incredibly white the actress is. And rather than it just being a one-off they decided to make it a part of her character, which resulted in recurring roles for two actual native americans. So I find that whole controversy really pathetic.

• Locked thread