Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.
I enjoyed the episodes, the first one much more than the second one, but holy poo poo, don't watch it on the actual website. It was so pixelated my eyes loving hurt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Binary Badger posted:

How the hell else are you gonna watch them? Break into Dan Harmon's video warehouse?

I enjoyed the Dean getting stuck in virtual hell.

There are Yahoo Screen apps that supposedly show the show in actual HD, as opposed to the website's dogshit I don't know what resolution.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Not only did I love the whole Tokyo subplot, I really appreciated how the subtitles were actual translations of the actual Japanese lines they were delivering.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Holy loving poo poo, I actually did not recognize Billy Zane until just now, and I watched the episode on Tuesday. I just figured you goons were talking about some inside joke I'll look up later, but now I realize that actually was Billy Zane.

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

Dr_Amazing posted:

Came here to ask if they were actually taking money from Honda or just screwing around. Turns out everyone is angry about how much they sold out or something.

Anyway why was subway getting arrested at the end?

They were campus security, not police. They were probably just banning him from campus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

"Are we sure this is a game and not some art film?" Man, I loved that episode. Both plots were fantastic, and Gina Gershon at the end was such a treat.

On a related note, I've been going through a rewatch as well, and I was kinda surprised at how much I liked season 1; I never did like the pilot much, and that probably colored my recollections of the rest of the season.

• Locked thread