Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

ASK ME ABOUT BEING ALLERGIC TO POSITIVITY

Inkspot posted:

Duh. We're getting a movie.

Community is so hit and miss these days that I imagine that chances of getting a good feature length film would be pretty slim.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Irish Joe posted:

Frankie yes, but has Elroy done anything of note the entire season?

Be a popular nerd actor.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Golden Bee posted:

The production values were because they had the money to shoot outdoors. After substandard ratings you notice that until season six they basically just shot around the Paramount lot. (I think they're all seasons that go outside less than the Flashback ep.)

It's season three where you start to notice the lack of money, season two still had a reasonable budget.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

qntm posted:

I thought it was kind of rich to do that while simultaneously making a heartfelt plea for it to be okay for TV to have a bad day.

I thought it was kind of rich when Harmon has made entire swaths of episode that are more like a full blown poo poo than a fart.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

I assume they are nice to each other post divorce because Dan is desperate and lonely and Erin knows which side her toast is buttered on.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

prefect posted:

They've both said they're on good terms with most of their exes; people don't have to hate each other after a breakup.

This is very true, however everything I've seen of Dan Harmon makes me surprised he's one of those people.

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Brie is great in GLOW but I don't think she's as good as she was in Mad Men. She was totally different to Annie as Trudy and knowing that if her schedule had been less hectic she would've had a larger role is heart breaking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PriorMarcus
Oct 17, 2008

Ratjaculation posted:

Season 1 was a nice good new warm hearted comedy

This disappeared far too quickly, and by the end of Season Three we were just watching people be nasty to each other and the people around them. I'm glad we got the amount of Community we did, but at the time is felt exhausting to experience it weekly.

• Locked thread