Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?
Ahaha oh my god drunk Greendale

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?
The problem with the original cast is that Greendale was pretty much established from the beginning as a wild and wacky place, and the main characters disconnect from all that, despite their own foibles, added to the emotional value of their growth and change. For example any dickishness that Pierce had in the S1 finale didn't even rate compared to the absurdity of Chang and Duncan's rivalry, the Dean expressing his dalmatian fetish, or Slater's pettiness regarding Jeff and Britta. The latter seasons didn't really exhibit that and while I don't think it turned the show bad, it did lose something in the process.

• Locked thread