Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Sounds like you guys just don't like the world that was created within that world. Better find the serial number.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

I think every episode so far has been an entertaining, fantastic experience.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Brocktoon posted:

Wish I could have watched the episode last night but the Yahoo Screen app for Xbox 360 is a piece of poo poo. I wish there was a better way to get the show on my TV.

Screen has Chromecast support specifically for Community.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Brocktoon posted:

In the iOS app or the lovely in-browser ScreenCast extension that has ridiculous lag? (I remember the iOS app not having Chromecast support last time I checked...)

Not sure about the iOS app, but the Android app was specifically given basic Chromecast support for Community, due to viewer demand. Like, I'm not sure it works for anything other than Community.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Are there any links to posts from previous threads where people complained for pages that Subway was advertised extensively as a season finale?

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

If people would just say "Wasn't feeling it this week!", whatever. But people are way overanalyzing a sitcom they're watching for free and treating every episode like the show is on life support and needs to be out down. Just enjoy a thing.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Irish Joe posted:

Its well past time to put me on your ignore list. You said last year that just scrolling past me was a mistake because everybody was tired of me bitching about the show, and this season pretty much confirmed it. You are tired of me posting. The mods are tired of me posting. The thread is tired of me posting in it. I'd never had love for this show; and no reason to extend your suffering. Just add me to the loving thing already so that the thread and its posters can move on with their lives.

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Irish Joe does not like Community but continues to talk about Community as much, if not more, than any of us. If anyone understands bias and Stockholm syndrome, it's him, so maybe we should take his words to heart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

Space_Butler posted:

TV Land pulls okay ratings for cable, depending on the show, but it really is just a "oh thank God I can still get work" graveyard for a lot of people that used to be on much better shows. That and, as far as I can tell, their shows aren't on any streaming service anywhere, so almost nobody knows they exist.

Hot in Cleveland was pretty okay from what I remember of it.

• Locked thread