Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I mean, who would have noticed another madman around here?

Out of all the weird things they did with characters over the seasons, I still think the fact that they made Shirley and Andre break up again as a throwaway line sucks the most.
Andre wasn't perfect (Hell, he cheated) but I did like their reunion storyline in the earlier seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Brawnfire posted:

I loved all his scenes. Troy interrogating him about Halloween, and his angry reaction to Troy and Abed's seemingly sardonic "normalcy"
Yeah same here, I really liked his character/actor once he was a part of the show, and his little arc.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Android Blues posted:

For the way the show focuses so intently sometimes on the Dean's sexuality, it's a little odd that we've never seen him you know, actually with anyone.
Have you missed all those people in dalmatian costumes over the years. :v:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

prefect posted:

I really like that the old guy on the show is no longer a dummy. (Also, he's Keith David, but you knew that. :swoon:)
Vice President Keith David. :colbert:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

In It For The Tank posted:

Keith Dudemeister is eerily similar to Joel McHale. Also I can't believe how much mileage they get out of the corporate shilling as a basis for comedy. It's hilarious.
How did I never realize that it was dudemeister that played Sandwich. :stare:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

Spacebump posted:

Great Matt Besser cameo. Now all this show needs is an Amy Poehler cameo.
Parks and Rec never had Tina Few show up so my hope for Amy-Poehler crossovers is low. :smith:

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

I used to hate the schmitty episode, but now I love it; Abed jesus is bad.
The wine one is worth it for who's the boss but is otherwise terrible yeah.

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

In It For The Tank posted:

I hope things work out for that Keith David fellow.
He made it to Vice President, he'll be alright.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zedd
Jul 6, 2009

hamsystem posted:

:same: with special mention to "Conspiracy theories and interior design" probably being my favorite overall episode of the show.
Goodfellas being one of my favourite movies I have to give Contemporary American Poultry very high praise.
Also I am one of those people that loves the smiiiihittyyyyyy episode.

• Locked thread