Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Cybershell posted:

The fact that was almost the series finale kind of scares me. Like everyone else at the time I really expected season 4 to be the last one and man that would have been a sad way for such a great show to go out.
Season 5's finale was honestly almost as bad, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Best end tag ever.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Milovan Drecun posted:

That's season 4 droog, 5 starts with him copping to his lie and doing the time. He's back as a math teacher, right? He's more just an out and out idiot/lunatic now. See the S5 episode with ghosts
Old Timey Photo Club

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

A MIRACLE posted:

Ok this episode was pretty funny. Did anyone else think Jason Mantzoukas was channeling JK Simmons in Whiplash for the "acting" scenes?
I thought that was the joke.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

DangerDummy! posted:

Weird. I would've sworn it was him, too.
Yeah, same. I had just seen the Family Day episode too.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I actually felt that this one was too much cringe comedy on the part of the gang making asses of themselves, but I enjoyed the rest of the episode and loved the tag.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Any one of these posters could be God.
His delivery on that reminded me of the immortal Mr. Show line "All these goats are retarded."

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Way better than the Mad Men finale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Oh yeah,

2>1>3>6>5>4

• Locked thread