Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

These were great episodes. They were really funny, but it was cool to see that the show seemingly has a real budget again. Everything production wise looked a lot more professional.

I know it's not at all likely, but I'd love to see more of Shirley's spinoff from time to time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Solice Kirsk posted:

Enjoying the new season so far. I think cutting the cast down has been a blessing.

I kind of do too. The show never did much with Shirley, and its treatment of Pierce was always kind of bizarre. I also am probably in a minority of a minority of Community fans who never really liked Troy that much. It is a little weird that they're all gone now, but I don't think it has a huge impact on quality either.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Did other people get ads for episode seven? I didn't, and was wondering if that was because so much of it was already a Honda commercial (albeit, a very funny one).

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

EccoRaven posted:

I'm really digging this season. The writing feels a lot tighter than it has been in years, and I think with Troy gone Frankie is actually becoming my favorite character. I was worried with so many cast members leaving the group dynamic would change for the worse, but, I actually think it's almost better this way? idk.

Frankie and Elroy seem like they would've been better utilized members of the group than Shirley and Pierce were from the start.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Did the fake Dan Harmon remind anyone of this? I kind of wish he had lines though.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

El Tortuga posted:

Instead, let's talk about the tragic lack Keith David in the finale, the only real con of the episode.

Completely agreed. I get why he wasn't in it much, and his absence moved the story to where it had to go, but after an entire season of him and Paget Brewster being bizarrely great additions to a show in its sixth season, his limited screen time in the finale kind of sucked. I sincerely hope the #andamovie or a seventh season or any continuation has Brewster and David.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Pick posted:

That Community auction owns, since I'm the same size as Britta and they dressed her in Rag & Bone. If those prices stay down I'ma get those sweaters.

Do they post sizes? I like Jeff's stuff but I think he's too big for me.

• Locked thread