Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
I think Fahrenheit is better for weather
I hope it will be good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Weird. The last time I went to a theater I lost a button as well.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Xelkelvos posted:

Or try and stop/mitigate one that's begun.

Maybe it will show the war from the perspective of the civilians.
Everything around them turns to poo poo, while they just try their best to live their life in these terrible circumstances.

That''s certainly a genre they haven't done before. But that would feel dpressing.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Irish Joe posted:

A whole bunch because I never lose.

I got to admit this makes you better than at least one person.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Hughlander posted:

This was just answered in his AMA

On the one hand, I kinda like her sense of humor and I agree that she shouldn't be punished for her bad taste in men, or for sobering up. On the other hand he reminds me of a friend who insisted to bring his ex to a party, despite (or due to) the fact that they broke up 2 hours ago. You can imagine how well that turned out.

What I'm saying is that I doubt they make it through a whole season.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011
Yeah, it's probably less terrible than it sounds. I don't think they'd waste time with redoing takes either, since it's supposed to be spontaneous interactions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

Monagle posted:

I think it also had to do with the complaints about jane krakoswki playing a native american.
I always had a real problem with the people who were upset about that though. A native american part wasnt cast with a white actor. Clearly the part of ms vorhees was created first for Jane k, and the native american thing was just an offhand joke due to how incredibly white the actress is. And rather than it just being a one-off they decided to make it a part of her character, which resulted in recurring roles for two actual native americans. So I find that whole controversy really pathetic.

Aren't there also Native Americans on the writing staff? (Maybe even the same people.)

Yeah, complaining that Jane's character is white washing is completely stupid.

• Locked thread