Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
"Greendale Computery College" is my new favorite Community sight gag.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.
"You're back, Troy!" lmfao

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

swickles posted:

Anyone elae disappointed they went with voiced by Diedrich Bater? Kevin Conroy will always be the coice of Batman to me.

Diedrich Bader is much more of a recognizable actor than Kevin Conroy, who aside from bit parts is best known for Batman.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

ashpanash posted:

Umm, it was just mentioned 3 posts ago: WHAS just got released and loving nailed it. It's totally possible to do this sort of thing right.

As long as you ignore Joe LoTruglio's greying stubble and a visibly pregnant Michael Showalter, this is true.

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

LividLiquid posted:

This is so Old Man Yells at Cloud I can barely comprehend it.

As opposed to Stephen Fry himself who is more "Old Man Yells at iPhone."

• Locked thread