Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

oh poo poo 27 minutes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

What are they doing in the wide area with the blue above it? I thought this show didn't do that?

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

PostNouveau posted:

drat, Yvette looks good

Hope Yahoo Screen has room for another show.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Show gives no gently caress because it doesn't have anymore to give or a network to care and it owns.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I figured Chang was hallucinating from the cat bite. (I think that's a thing)

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Good Episode, I think I like this season more than 5 already.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

John Dough posted:

How long has it been since the last dance?

Bear Down/Fat Dog

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Season 1 pierce was a great character. After that not so much.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Tailored Sauce posted:

Awful episode. I have a grand hatred for such obvious product placement as this show has done more frequently in recent seasons. I even hated it when Colbert did it with Bud Light and Doritos. I know why product placement exists and why Community in their last season and this one accept it (I remember Chuck doing the same thing in its last season). None of the Honda jokes are funny because of the underlying marketing. It ruined the entire episode for me, except for the Chang PowerPoint presentation.

Sorry your parents vaccinated you.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Crindee posted:

Surprised/proud of this thread for not already being littered with gifs of Annie pulling a laserbomb out of her cleavage.

I'd take that over most of the thread tbh.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Community is still a good show and i like it :)

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

I think the deans been on a roll this season. If this episode was in another season I doubt he'd be in it.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

A Good Season/Series idk finale.

2>1>6>3>5>>>>>>>>>>fart>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>4

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

Agreed I always skip that one in rewatches

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

And the best post community career award goes to

• Locked thread