Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Well, when the inevitable movie happens, I hope a giant cast reunion is in the cards. 3 weeks of filming, maybe less, would be less of a commitment than a TV series I hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Yeah, we all love honda here!

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Still kinda holding out hope for 'AndAMovie'. Just as a last hurrah, and one last proper goodbye for those in the study group who left without a proper send off, those who only just hit the ground running, and goddamnit, I just wanna have one more joke from Troy.

Another season of rotating cast members would be fine, but it would be nice just to have it end on an even higher note.

P.S. 2>3>Second half of 6>First Half of 5>First of 6>Second of 5>1>4

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
...I thought it was funny. Couldn't of been the only one.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...

Irish Joe posted:

Thank you. You can tell a goon is bad at math and english when he describes something of "lower average quality" as "good." Well, is it lower average or good? Then he lists a majority of the episodes of the season as being "good." So, how can a majority of the episodes be "good" if they're "lower average quality"? Does that guy have any idea what he's talking about? Do words have meaning to him?

edit: in case I'm being a little esoteric, let me illustrate

"So which is it Community? Is it good, or bad? Vote Big Bang Theory."

Paid for by Shut-ins.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I love that episode. It's the first episode I saw that made me fall in love with the show.

Context, I remember watching the first episode and not really caring for it. I was a) A dumb teenager, and b)Annoyed with the commercials asking 'Where did Chevy Chase go? To Community College!'. So I watched it, was thoroughly unimpressed, wished the show to get a swift and just cancellation. Cue about a year latter when I hear rumblings of the show actually being decent and actually fairly self-aware. So the night 'Basic Rocket Science' comes on, I tune in to watch it. Cue the most tumultuous relationship with a show I've ever had.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
All I want is an episode where Schrab and Mitch Herwitz are both guesting. I just want to see the man who prides himself on how frazzled people can get (mainly Dan) meet the chillest celebrity guest to date. It's the Unflappable subject meeting the perpetually Flapping force.

And Kumail because he's always fun.

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
Let's cap off this terrible chapter with evidence that Paget Brewster is a treasure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8tOiqrIAOQ

Also, bonus TAH thing feat. Paget Brewster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYaDhQLLrk8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomeJazzyRat
Nov 2, 2012

Hmmm...
I still sing to myself "It said quarter to five/but it was quarter to rear end..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv6bx1CtYYU

• Locked thread