Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
On the other hand Garrett was one of the vocal students in that "no you guys are actually the dicks" episode, so maybe that'll be a thing again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

prefect posted:

They jam a League ad on the front of Itunes episodes of It's Always Sunny... Is the show actually any good?

It's alright.

It's the kind of show that you won't really love but you can rely on each episode to have a couple good jokes.

The episodes where the ancillary characters have significant screen time are by far the best episodes. (Partly because there's less football advertising and partly because they get to be weirder with side characters.)

I don't watch football so that might affect your viewing.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

cuddlenaps posted:

Is there any news on a second yahoo season yet? This was so bad last season I had to cry/stop watching, but it feels on par with season 3 now - a good mix of weird and wacky, but not too far inside Dan Harmon's head!

The contracts for the actors are up at the end of this season which I think means "anything could happen" typically, and nothing yet has been said yet.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
Maybe it's because I made a compilation about Abed but when he made this face:

It was really noticeable. And a little strange.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
The worst thing in the episode was Paget Brewster pretending to play the steel drums. It's always super noticeable when actors are pretending to play instruments, but it's also completely understandable and fine.

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu

Last Chance posted:

Great episode, loved it. I'm glad we finally got a camping one... Sorta. It was nice having them out of the study room + Greendale, even if it was just in front of a green screen most of the time.

It was weird seeing green reflected on to the actors. I don't know much about TV production but it felt kinda amateurish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giggs
Jan 4, 2013

mama huhu
Best finale of the series. Good ending.

• Locked thread