Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Knee High Mischief rules.

I jumped on this bandwagon a month ago, and I'm so happy I did. This is probably one of my favorite shows now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like the stylized lighting. It's visually a lot more interesting than bright even sitcom lighting.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I like this episode because the image of people on screen sticks is hilarious to me. The way they move so slowly cracks me up.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Next is the movie, I believe. If they're going to follow the quote.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

The show is set in Colorado, and no New Belgium?

Wtf harmon

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Gin_Rummy posted:

Am I the only one who heard Britta call the CGI alien a Glip-Glop? Isn't that like if the N-word and the C-word had a baby, and that baby was raised by all the bad words for jews? Britta does not have enough Glop cred to be using that word.

loving horribly racist episode!!!!

(I loved it.)

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Kumail next week!

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I didn't like the last episode because it made me dislike my home dawg Abed. :(I don't want to be frustrated at that dude.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

That's the Community I love. Stylish and hilarious.

Also, Kumail being in it and during the party scene, just made me think of the X-Files episode Unrequited.

CelticPredator fucked around with this message at 10:26 on May 19, 2015

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I loved the Captain America homage with Dean in the elevator.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Could be that too. I just made the Cap connection because of the Russo Brothers.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I liked everything but Dan's movie opinions. We usually don't agree and that's cool. :v:

But that end tag and Justin Roliand, gently caress yeah.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

kickascii posted:

I'm really looking forward to Rick and Morty restarting soon. Hopefully Dan was rested, on his game and he was able to shoot down all of Roiland's awful ideas. That way we'll get more episodes like them having to go to an alternate dimension and kill themselves and less chairs eating cellphones.

Then that wouldn't be Rick and Morty.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

One world. Different classes.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jeff and Annie won't work for Shield because they think it's overrated.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

I'm shocked that I made that joke, and no one picked up on it.

That finale was real good.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Ratjaculation posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0pJ5araUU

this is depressing. and steve fry, why...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qz2Fz0OO8ag

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Escobarbarian posted:

Do they ever acknowledge on-screen that this show takes place in Colorado before the Troy leaves episode

Colorado with palm trees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Jason Alexander

• Locked thread