Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?

Irish Joe posted:

Also, a bit of realtalk, but there is zero chance of the show being renewed for a 7th season.

Duh. We're getting a movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
I want a video of Elroy's dialogue synced to clips of Goliath like that Bambi II/Extras mash-up. Don't make me cut the hardline at the mainframe.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Ken Jeong is really nailing Chang's earnestness this season. The dopey smile on his face when he says, "I like this group. I'm at my best when I'm with you guys." was just too much.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
That was a good finale. If it makes sense to do a movie, great. But, if the show gets on a boat with LeVar Burton and never comes back, that's okay, too.

Inkspot
Dec 3, 2013

I believe I have
an appointment.
Mr. Goongala?
Listen to This Feels Terrible eps 65-67. She's no slouch, and the girl has real heart.

• Locked thread