Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
The ending to the first episode was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

So from here on we are getting one episode a week on Tuesday, correct?

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Best end tag ever.

I'd agree with this. The end bits have been on point this season.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

The Community Facebook page posted this.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I wonder why Yahoo Screen put up all the Sin City Saints episodes at once but not the Community episodes. I'm guessing because they want to make sure Community fans don't just visit once or twice and marathon it all.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

"And frankly haven't been well utilized since." Chang.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Nichael posted:

Did other people get ads for episode seven? I didn't, and was wondering if that was because so much of it was already a Honda commercial (albeit, a very funny one).

I did get ads. It'd be nice if they didn't have them for this episode.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I was expecting the alumni dance to have a few random past students show up.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Did anyone else notice the Doctor Who tapes at the apartment in this episode? Guess we won't ever be hearing about Inspector Spacetime again.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Jagermonster posted:

First, we need the movie.

If they did a movie and were able to bring back old cast members, I wonder if they would try to bring back Buzz and keep this season's new cast members.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Irish Joe posted:

Buzz, Pierce and Troy are all dead. That leaves Shirley, Alex and a couple of professors.

When did Troy die? I thought he was just captured by pirates, for all we know he is a pirate king now.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

The ending scene with The Guy from Jeff's Gym tv show intro was hilarious. Glad to see another episode with a great ending.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Steve Vader posted:

I keep trying to find the new episode and it isn't there. It's Episode 9, right? All there is is a preview of it. Did they take it down?

It's still there. Try this link https://screen.yahoo.com/community/community-episode-9-grifting-101-070001340.html

I wonder when they are going to announce if there are going to be any future Community projects. I'd rather them do another season instead of a movie, unless the movie could bring back old cast members. If the show ends with this season, I hope the last episode has a good ending.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Great Matt Besser cameo. Now all this show needs is an Amy Poehler cameo.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Klungar posted:

That's true, I'm surprised Abed hasn't mentioned that, seeing as The Cape canonically exists in the Community universe and is responsible for the #sixseasonsandamovie meme that brought about this season.

It's really funny to me that Abed saying the Cape will last 6 seasons and a movie somehow led to Community getting 6 seasons and possibly a movie.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

Unless I'm totally mistaken (and that's certainly a possibility) we never actually found out who Silver Ballz was

I was hoping it was going to be Pierce. I keep expecting a cameo of a past group member but I doubt it's going to happen.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Last Chance posted:

I'm extremely glad I don't know about whatever you're talking about.

Solid episode, I also enjoyed the tag quite a bit. Garrett and Vicki are great.

During the Boston Marathon bombing, people on reddit misidentified someone as the bomber and then people listening to the police feed decided the police said his name over it. (They didn't) The kid they misidentified was really depressed, missing, and had killed himself. People on reddit were patting themselves on the back for solving the case. They also found his Facebook profile and decided his old status updates were clearly clues to the crime.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

So I just read a preview for the next episode off of the Community reddit. Don't go over the spoiler. There is a surprise I wish I didn't see.

Episode 13 (Season Finale): Emotional Consequences of Broadcast Television
Guest Stars: Paget Brewster, Keith David, Yvette Nicole Brown, Seth Green
As their sixth year at Greendale draws to a close, Abed (Danny Pudi) asks everyone to imagine pitching a TV show about what they would do in season seven. Joel McHale, Alison Brie, Gillian Jacobs, Jim Rash and Ken Jeong also star.
Directed by: Rob Schrab
Written by: Dan Harmon and Chris McKenna

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

In the tag when the kid played the script and the dad realized they weren't real. Then explained what this means. was a great joke. Good episode, at least we know "tens of millions" watched this season.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Irish Joe posted:

Holy poo poo, Donald Glover is never, ever coming back. Not for a seventh season. Not for a movie. Not for anything.

Did not know Irish Joe was also Donald Glover's agent.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Capntastic posted:

I liked Chang farting during the gas leak year's "cool"

That fart was the best gas leak of the series.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I wish they would release a blu ray set of all the episodes. I'll probably end up slowly buying the seasons I don't have through iTunes.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Looks like we won't be getting that movie for a while.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Aerodynamics of Gender is an underrated episode in this thread. Easily one of my favorite episodes of the series. Fundamentals of Flight is also amazing.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

GrandpaPants posted:

RIP Community

RIP Yahoo Screen.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Paul Feig will have a show that isn't canceled before it's time one day.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Austrian mook posted:

Why is this thread around? :gas:

People will be posting here until the movie is announced in 3 years.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

kayakyakr posted:

Nah, Annie's working for the FBI. They're still agents, dammit.

Jeff is just stuck in Colorado.

Jeff will never get out of Greendale.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Somebody is going to see this thread has a bunch of new posts in their bookmarked threads. They will click thinking, maybe just maybe a movie is in development. Nope.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

kayakyakr posted:

I mean, aside from an eventual movie, Community is over. What else are we going to talk about?

Every time I see this thread has double digit amounts of new posts, I think rumors of a movie might be out there. One day...one day.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Guy Mann posted:

Jeff is in a sitcom making fun of millennials while Troy is in a movie pandering to them. I wonder which one will be the better career move :allears:

Jeff's slow transformation into Pierce continues.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

I wish they would release a Community blu ray series boxed set.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dr. Ken had a bunch of Community cameos tonight. Ken was cast as Chang by Dan Harmon in the episode.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

A cast photo from the alternate timeline where Community is entering season 8.
https://twitter.com/DrKenABC/status/847969601782722562

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Kuiperdolin posted:

They should pitch it to Yahoo.

Yahoo Screen home of Community Season 6, Other Space, and that bad basketball show. Good luck trying to find any of this content if you aren't a diehard Community fan.

• Locked thread