Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I just watched them! I really liked them!

But then I read the thread. I didn't know about Britta's backstory, and that's retroactively made that episode kinda lovely. :(

But lots of things are lovely, and hopefully future episodes don't ever mention Britta's parents so it'll just be forgotten.

Yay!

Also I didn't have any technical problems, the video quality was totally acceptable, and the Jimmy Fallon joke nearly killed me.

Tartan Target posted:

Also, exterior shots. I had no idea how much I missed them.
This too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
I'm really digging this season. The writing feels a lot tighter than it has been in years, and I think with Troy gone Frankie is actually becoming my favorite character. I was worried with so many cast members leaving the group dynamic would change for the worse, but, I actually think it's almost better this way? idk.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:3: Bye Community, it's been a rollercoaster six years, but thanks for the memories.

(3 2 1 6 5 4 obviously, though I am one of the few people who thought 4 was not terrible, just really mediocre)

• Locked thread