Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Teek posted:

It's free. Just go to the site and watch it. It's ad supported. Seriously that should just be put in the thread title or something.

https://screen.yahoo.com/community/

Wow, even the trailer is georestricted :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

mcbexx posted:

Was about to ask.
Ah well, I can see TV networks not getting it, but if even an internet company fails to see how this should work, all hope is lost I guess. Good job.

To be fair, the problem is that distribution rights are the same in any medium, so in that respect internet companies have to play by the same rules as the networks, they can't change that by themselves. Things are moving in the right direction, but it's a slow process.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Solid episodes. Loved Annie reading the phone message as a floating head, Slater's various horrified stares, Keith David, and Abed's recap. Britta's story in ep 2 overstayed it's welcome a bit, but on the other hand I could watch her make goofy faces all day. Chang really needs something to do, badly. When he was a security guard he had a purpose and could basically be anywhere for any reason, now...not so much.

e: also the immortal guy from Helix as the guy Shirley takes care of

SixFigureSandwich fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 17, 2015

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Cybershell posted:

I strongly disagree, I thought Chang was perfect in these two eps. I'd much rather have subtle crazy Chang than ludicrous Changnesia Emperor of Greendale Chang.

Yeah, but he needs something to do. His best parts were when he was a teacher or security guard, with some reason to interact with the group

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
How long has it been since the last dance?

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
More importantly, now that Britta moved in with Annie and Abed, where are her cats? :ohdear:

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

qbert posted:

Was the dialogue from the very last scene lifted directly from True Detective?

Not directly lifted, I think, but definitely written the same way.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ETB posted:

By the way, where is Starburns?

His name is Alex :mad:

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I was rewatching part of season 5, and the script Abed started out with in the most recent episode was the one he showed to Buzz Hickey in the episode where he locks Abed to his filing cabinet. A cop movie starring Police Justice :allears:

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
When the dean started freaking out about the fuel, I did hope for an Airplane! episode. Abed willing flashbacks into existence was funny though.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ETB posted:

Rewatching Parks & Recreation, and I just realized Ben's dad is played by Jonathan Banks.

Now I'm conjuring a crossover universe where Buzz Hickey is Ben Wyatt's dad.

You mean a universe where Mike Ehrmantraut went on to work as a fixer for a drug kingpin to pay for his gay son's wedding.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Except Britta, who was clearly massively stoned.

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Is the final episode coming up, or does this season have more episodes than the last?

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Irish Joe posted:

Thank you. You can tell a goon is bad at math and english when he describes something of "lower average quality" as "good." Well, is it lower average or good? Then he lists a majority of the episodes of the season as being "good." So, how can a majority of the episodes be "good" if they're "lower average quality"? Does that guy have any idea what he's talking about? Do words have meaning to him?

edit: in case I'm being a little esoteric, let me illustrate

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Jagermonster posted:

i think his real name is Rashis T. Vugly

Dammit, I meant to say Butts Carlston.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SixFigureSandwich
Oct 30, 2004
Exciting Lemon