Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

The Erland posted:

Loved the episodes, but was I the only one frustrated by the sound mixing? I watched it in browser, and had to change the sound level multiple times. The voices were really low, and some of the music way too high.

Mixing (and video quality) seemed fine watching it tonight my Apple TV. Only problem for me was that I'd get one 2-3 second pause at the beginning of each episode as it tried to spin up to HD.

No ads on it either.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

MikeJF posted:

Why is a young JFK spooning Dan Harmon.

That would be Jeff Davis, the unsung hero and "straight man" of Harmontown.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

OldSenileGuy posted:

I was having huge problems with the AppleTV app last night, maybe Yahoo Screen itself was having issues?

I had no problems with my AppleTV last night, but I was watching at maybe around 8:30 Pacific?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

fount of knowledge posted:

I enjoyed the episode, but for some reason I'm blanking on what "green three" was referencing.

That's the point (I think)

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Irish Joe posted:

Frankie yes, but has Elroy done anything of note the entire season?

I don't know. I don't own a TV.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Jerk McJerkface posted:

Was Franky a white Shirley?

Did she have two kids?

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Ouch. Got burned on that one.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

brocked posted:

Who's dong lover?

Move that space one letter to the left.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

Luvcow posted:

the butt crack bandit

How does someone not know that it's the "rear end Crack Bandit", especially after all that work Ben Folds spent memorializing them in song?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

pwn posted:

I’m very happy I missed the apparent pages of awful people ranting about this hilarious and cathartic bit on the rage and helplessness many felt last Summer, as literal neo-Nazis re-emerged from crevices across America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVvpXZxXWZU

If you're going to complain about politics in the Community thread, you could at least talk about how Republicans are preparing to Bear Down for Midterms:

https://twitter.com/cmaiduc/status/973951189782941696

• Locked thread