Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Dr_Amazing posted:

The VR stuff was great. The dean literally drowning a file to delete it was hilarious.

Maybe it's :thejoke: but...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

midnightclimax posted:

any episodes that are especially good?

I'm going to say none because they all feature Jason Mantzoukas.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?

Holyshoot posted:

Was it just me or did Britta look a bit prettier then normal this episode?

Not just you I thought she looked better.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I loved this episode. I love this season. I love Community.
The highlights this season for me have been the prisoner episode, the dean in the VR helmet, the Honda episode, and the laser bomb.

Also, I took the frisbees being tied together as something the study group did while building their "set" rather than some cheap prop that the Community production crew made that we weren't supposed to notice.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I love the show. I loved the episode. I Love the Dean. Community rules.

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
I've read the same thing about Zach Braff. I think it's safe to say "the actors" at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GutBomb
Jun 15, 2005

Dude?
Shameless is another one of those where the pilot was basically a shot for shot remake. I think the plot diverged a bit after the first season.

• Locked thread