Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Hey Ma, who's that band I like? Oh yeah, Hall & Oates.
So, I didn't see a single ad, and the Yahoo Screen website, at full screen, showed the video bar at the bottom the whole time and it was super annoying.

The episodes were ok. The music cue for Hard Drive and Wing Man was a callback to Harmontown/Jeff Davis' gag? That and "Jesus Wept" had me in stitches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

Solaris Knight posted:

I would have totally been as addicted to the VR machine as Dean was. I'm a sucker for extremely elaborate calibration/setting up processes.

JESUS WEPT

As someone who just bought an Oculus Rift last month, I can confirm that this was a pretty accurate representation of the owner's response, as well as that of those around him.

:smith:

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

PostNouveau posted:

I didn't see a single ad. So weird

Nor did I. Either it's broken, or the first week was a freebie.

I had the goddamn progress line on the bottom of the screen the whole time in fullscreen, and there were definitely built-in breaks for commercials, they just never came.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

GreenNight posted:

I loved that Britta's parents were Martin Mull and Lesley Ann Warren from Clue.

Missed opportunity- they were playing generic Trouble rather than Clue.

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

The first two episodes were ok, but that one felt like good old fashioned season 2 stuff.

I really, really enjoyed that episode.

Frankie is meh, but Elroy cracks me up.

Britta Britta'ing her pants had me in stitches when I realized what happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tuxedo Jack
Sep 11, 2001

kayakyakr posted:

Frankie is season 1 Jeff. Jeff's gone over into the wackiness of Greendale, Frankie still has some of that outsider's innocence. It's a good dynamic to have, even if she herself will never be anyone's favorite character.

I disagree. Frankie is a cartoon straight-man. She's board-stiff and intentionally "boring" - as explored in the first episode. No one talks like that.

• Locked thread