Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Yeah I liked both episodes. First ep the sound level was all over the place, didn't notice it as much in the second though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

the end shot with the writers around the table has a whiteboard with some poo poo written on it. One of them says "Troy returns? or Pierce?"

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

i actually just graduated from a cc, our student speaker at commencement was graduating after having been there for 6 years.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

XMNN posted:

What puppet episode?

The hot-air balloon episode where they all revealed a secret (but then forgot because they were high).

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

back in the '80s there was some lip-synching show that came on before SNL, I don't remember if it was on NBC or what but my brother and I would watch it while waiting for SNL. I only really remember it because they did some kind of tourney at the end of the season and would bring back previous winners in a show down. The guy who would always win did some kind of robot thing where he'd pretend to be an animatronic military guy, I don't even remember what song he did. I just remember his creepy looking robot dance. Anyway that was the last time I gave a poo poo about lip-synching otherwise I'm pretty much in agreement with Irish Joe.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Cool, I always wanted to recreate that Greendale Zoning and Planning Map that is behind the desk of the dean. And that auction has some nice pics of it that will make it easy.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

kayakyakr posted:

Yeah, I mean these people also appeared in Community: Jonathan Banks (Better Call Saul), John Goodman (everything), John Oliver (Last Week Tonight), Kumail Nanjiani (Silicon Valley, The Big Sick), Vince Gilligan (Better Call Saul), Tony Hale (Veep, Arrested Development Season 5), Jack Black (Jumanji), but I only Jonathan Banks can you actually consider primary cast...

Brie Larson won an Oscar too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

oh duh I wasn't paying attention to the pic

• Locked thread