Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional
I picked this up when it was on sale not long ago on the humblebundle store and was utterly shocked to see how much I enjoyed it. I find myself taking my time and just clearing every zone and occasionally joining Asura's Star to get wrecked by Ebonheart Pact goons (since I didn't bother reading the thread before creating a daggerfall char). Been a long time since I've been invested in an mmo so much.

A good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
It's @orphean because I'm a wild and creative guy when it comes to the serious business of usernames.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

Scyantific posted:

Day 2 of Goonperor rampage: The blues are quiet, and farmable.

I suspect a gigantic shitstorm is coming.

I was on earlier when you guys were farming us in the tower. DC is listlessly milling about in the few castles they have and occasionally 4 or 5 people run off which kick off a half-hearted zerg towards whatever the closest objective is. Typically the entire 'raiding party' would get bodied and then rinse repeat.

Also I am undergeared and underleveled af and boy is it hard to do anything at all.

orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches

Scyantific posted:

Roll EP. We can grind you to 50 pronto.

I think I will just to roll with you guys but going to keep my DC guy. Can use her as a crafting donkey if nothing else and I don't feel like redoing all those :v:

Course the server has crashed and burned about a half hour ago so won't be doing anything for now.

• Locked thread