Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo
Can I get an invite? @atomicgeek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

I've got a question--I asked for a guild invite right when I started playing, a few pages back, and I don't think I got one. Is this a game where you have to be a minimum level to join guilds, or be online at the time where the invite is sent out? I'm only level 7 and working through the intro stuff pretty leisurely.

I'd really love to be social but I definitely don't want to bug anyone. @atomicgeek if these things are still going out, yell at me if I'm doing this all wrong.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

Zelmel posted:

So I just signed up for ESO Plus and now have some crowns sitting around. What things from the crown store are actually worth buying?

I don't know if there's a right answer for this, but I plan to hoard mine and buy off the DLC that way. Of course I would get this game about three weeks before they announced the Gold Edition. Of course.

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

All characters share it, all crafting items go into it automatically. The act of crafting also automatically pulls from the craft bag so you never even really have to look at it. It's amazing. I also totally changed how I play--I loot every single container I see.

(Note that stolen items won't go in until they've been fenced at the thieves guild.)

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

Could I get an invite to the craft guild too? @atomicgeek

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

In my case there's no rush, but eventually I'd like to get on the whirling carousel of destroying things for fun and profit. Good luck painting!

• Locked thread