Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

JackBadass posted:

Are you sure they're level 14 and not V14? Join the non-vet campaign.

It might have also been a CP twink.

I've run into a few in 1v1 situations where even with us both in our 20s. I'm getting blitzed down instantly (namely 10K Wrecking Blows).

If I pm'd them later most of the players were super polite about extolling the virtues of their builds, but most also seemed to have 400+ CP to play around with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads
Anybody on PC that can hook a brother up with a guild invite?

@FROIDBUSTER

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads
Spent 2~ hours in White-Gold Tower because a pug tank and dps couldn't figure out the 2nd to last boss. We legitimately had a 516 CP Tank and 300 CP Stamblade who were just loving befuddled by the mere idea of the pinion. No amount of explanations prepared them for the fact that the boss didn't have real aggro. 10 or so attempts later and while we finally muddled through that part because the Healer was a beast and just started pulling a trifecta of dps/tank/heals; but the group would still wipe every time the both of them got the debuff that makes you able to kill portals because neither of them could figure that out either.

And I get it WGT is kinda tough, and I feel like an elitist poo poo for complaining because I'm playing as a scrubsorc in half level 48 gear dealing no dmg... but god drat has the ESO leveling process failed some players. Like I genuinely felt for them because they were pretty polite and the entire group was being (mostly) helpful, but it must suck to have played long enough to get 300+ CP and still have groups kick you out of normals because you just haven't quite reached that level yet.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

Scyantific posted:

Pro-tip: Don't use the LFG tool

I'll have you know my 2 Healer 2 DPS Volenfell went great yesterday. We actually did have a Tank at the beginning, but for some reason the LFG thing put 5 of us in the group. We were deciding what to do when the Healer(s) realized the tank was going to use a 2Hander, so they vote kicked him.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads
I've discovered my new favorite thing is being inside the last remaining keep, when both the other factions decide they no longer want your side to have the Emperor. There were so many zergs throwing themselves at BRK to try and dethrone EP's Emperor last night that we were getting 20k~ AP defense tics.

Also EP's Emperor is kind of a panzy and wouldn't actually pvp or run around and do stuff until he had a full group with him.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads
After like 3 days of being befuddled by my Death recap in PvP, I've joined the shitter bandwagon.

It hits like a mack truck, and it's hilarious watching players get brutalized by random poison damage because the set has a 100% proc chance.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

NeurosisHead posted:

Are load times weird for anyone else? I've been sitting on the loading screen waiting for an old world zone to load for like 10 minutes.

I've been getting pretty rear end load times. Basically every delve has become d/c roulette, although technically if you want to wait I've never actually DC'd, you do load in eventually.

Bustycops fucked around with this message at 08:38 on Aug 23, 2016

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

Capntastic posted:

I haven't looked at the game since a few months after launch, I made a new dude, a redguard sorceror. Gonna try to get up to PVP-ing level in a week or so then I can go wild in the city with you all.

Wooooooo more STAMSORCS.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

Capntastic posted:

Is this sarcasm? IS THIS SARCASM???

No my excitement is genuine, STAMSORCs are cool and good, because we don't have to walk places or worry about piddly stats like Stam Recovery. We get to Blink around and Dark Deal for stamina like God intended.

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

GO gently caress YOURSELF posted:

Froid please post in thread about how amazing your life is now TIA

I've gotten more PMs about how bad I am at video games in the last 24 hours then I ever have before, interspersed are the occasional message full of lyrical excerpts from Hooked on a Feeling.

But Emperor Hooked is a kind and benevolent ruler so I hold no grudges.

Also I look fabulous:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bustycops
Mar 3, 2010

Sup Lads

orphean posted:

I think I will just to roll with you guys but going to keep my DC guy. Can use her as a crafting donkey if nothing else and I don't feel like redoing all those :v:

Course the server has crashed and burned about a half hour ago so won't be doing anything for now.

I kept my DC and AD scrubtoons, they're great for Writs/Dungeons if nothing else.

Also lol@ESOservers, apparently there's a problem with them not letting people log in, so of course EP immediately starts sieging all the DC keeps. It looks like the GOONPEROR is back for a third term lads.

• Locked thread