Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Tempted to buy this game and see how it is, but all my time is spent on Nostalrius.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Is it worth sticking my dick in this game if I don't normally PVP? $60 is a bit much for a game doing so bad it went f2p.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine

eSporks posted:

Every game except for WoW and EvE go f2p. (its actually b2p).

And final fantasy XIV.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Have 70gb free and game is saying I don't have enough space. :psypop:

Just how big is this loving thing?

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
I thought in-place updates and installs were a common thing now. (forgot what the actual term is.)

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Which is the most populated goon guild to join and what is the best way to join it?

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
I thought there was one goon guild for each of the NA factions? If so how which one is active/can join?

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Looking for invite, @shadowmoo

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Every time I open a map or another window and close it, the game defaults to free mouse. How do I change it to default to locked mouse so I don't need to press period every time I open a window? I think I pressed something to do this but forgot what.

Edit: fixed it by closing the client.

ShadowMoo fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Apr 12, 2015

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine

Jesustheastronaut! posted:

Just started poopsocking this game the other day. Please invite my character Lord Vivek to the EP goon guild and I'll fight for honor

Invites are by @accountname not character name.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
I have the UI mod that adds a minimap and I have autoloot turned on so I need a mod that displays what I loot. There are also mods that do autolooting but with filters.

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Any ideas how long maint lasts usually?

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Game turned my account into a trial account with the launch of the welcome back weekend. Odd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShadowMoo
Mar 13, 2011

by Shine
Trying to change my email and password on my account because it is linked to a deleted school email address. One of the questions they ask is 'The answer to the secret question?'. So not only do you have to remember the secret answer you have to remember the question as well. Joy.

• Locked thread