Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Cao Ni Ma posted:

I didnt know they implemented npc hitting. Do not hit npcs. Also stealing. The days of a cleptomaniac running around taking everything that isn't bolted down to the ground are gone.

:ssh: The pile of dead noobs should have tipped you off.

William Bear fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Mar 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

Invite @imperiusv to the DC and crafting guilds, please.

So many of you are traitors to the world's black people, green people, and Frenchmen.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

Nice work.

I'm impressed DC can get an emperor at all. Is Thornblade the NA campaign where they generally do best? I just restarted playing, and i remember always getting rolled over by AD.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

I like the Rivenspire quests. It builds to the climax nicely, and you get to know all the characters involved.

My vampire bro. :(

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

Scyantific posted:

WW gets a constant stamina regen bonus and only suffers from poison weakness while in WW form.

That seems odd. Are you sure? There seems no reason to not be a werewolf then.

Also, I forgot to ask, add me to the EP guild. (@imperiusv)

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

eSporks posted:

I feel very sorry for anyone on console that can't use addons. The UI in this game is poo poo.

Having to check an out of game map for skyshards and lorebooks? Worse than death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

When I played a few months ago, I could go into a low level group dungeon at Veteran level for easy undaunted xp and a skill point. I just tried it with another character, and all the mobs are my level. Is it still possible to get things back the way they were?

• Locked thread