Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ComradeBigT
Sep 9, 2014
I could use an invite to the guild, @comradebigt. Figure the game will be more fun with more people to play with.

Also, as much as I like killing things fast, I normally end up playing healers towards endgame in MMOs because I'm too lazy to have to work to find a group, but how much variation is there with healers in general? From what outdated info I've seen it seems like Templars are pretty good for it, but can i manage with a Nightblade or Sorcerer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComradeBigT
Sep 9, 2014
poo poo all this about mag Templars is good to hear, I've been enjoying the one I've been leveling thus far and it's always nice to enjoy a setup that isn't inherently bad or something.

Just a side question about group healing, is there any mechanic to pick who I use abilities on? So far when the tank or someone gets low in the dungeons I've run it just turns into me spamming heals until one of them actually activates on the person with low hp. I also could just be an awful healer.

ComradeBigT
Sep 9, 2014
What sort of approach is generally taken with crafting? It seems pretty clear that most of the crafting skills are useful albeit long to grind out, but the use of skill points makes it seem like its hard to commit to too many before gimping usefulness in combat.

Am I better off making a 100% crafting alt or would I be OK doing maybe 2 or 3 crafting skills each for a few characters to minimize the number of skill points?

ComradeBigT
Sep 9, 2014

Scyantific posted:

And we finally have our first Crown Store exclusive motif. Been wondering how long that was gonna take.

Is the Trinimac Cult motif the one thats crown store exclusive? I am also pretty surprised that its the first exclusive one too, considering they have pretty much all of them on the store and there are definitely people that will buy them just to have the whole collection.

The prices are pretty loving dumb too, 5k crowns for a single motif when i can get all of the dlc up to this point for 5.5k...

• Locked thread