Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Neato
Mar 2, 2016

Can i get an invite to the main goon guild? i'm @ Neatoh, thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

I'm pretty excited about this influx of new people, I guess that e3 presentation did its job.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

Lava Lamp Goddess posted:

Is everything in the crown store stupid expensive or is it just me?

Anyway add me @AzuriaZyfire

Yeah, everything in the crown store is overpriced but i think the reasoning is that instead of buying 1500 or so crowns individually, players would find the subscription to be a better deal since you essentially get the 1500 crowns for free each month so it works more like an extra incentive/ loyalty reward.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

tgidieday posted:

Updated pluto build for y'all, she's pushing 25k single target now:

Thank you for this.

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

Does anyone know a good magblade pvp build? I feel like I wasn't contributing much last night in IC, should i just go full healer/support?

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

GO gently caress YOURSELF posted:

Hey gang, real talk: what's the best way to grind up enchanting? I just got to 41 in enchanting and it's a loving bear. Any pro tips?

I can craft some up for you, whats your account name so i can mail it to you. Or just send me a tell @neatoh

Neato fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Sep 23, 2016

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

GO gently caress YOURSELF posted:

It's @SiDeath - that'd be hugely helpful, thanks!

Sent, if this wasn't enough to get to 50 let me know, i can make more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neato
Mar 2, 2016

sluggo is mad posted:

goonperor round 4, apparently alot of DC are mad at Sora for the deal that dethroned Hooked Sunday. So half the nomral late night DC zerg played EP this morning and helped Froid recrown, if I heard correctly.

Hooked-on-a-Feeling, the goonperor that would make Tamriel "one"

• Locked thread