Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Does anyone who is coming back already have vampire / werewolf unlocked so we can get a jump in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

What classes are good for having great survivability w/ room for making mistakes? I'm open to Stamina or Magicka builds. I was thinking of going Sorcerer because I'm a big fan of pet classes, but their only class heal being reliant on high crit makes me nervous.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Tsurupettan posted:

If you buy this on steam does it give you a key to punch into ESO's website or does it actually register it through steam to that steam account?

It gives you a key to punch into ESO's website.

Source: Me, in January, grabbing this for $20 during the sale and then applying the key to my beta account.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

What are the benefits and drawbacks for the Templar and Dragonknight? I want to play something tanky, with good mitigation and self-healing.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Can I get an invite to the three goon guilds? Username is @madhabmatics.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Mr Scumbag posted:

Not sure if this is the best place to ask this, and if there's a better place please let me know.

I've been having some trouble getting into the quests of ESO since they seem to be very lore/dialogue heavy and you don't typically get your xp until after a full questline which is frustrating. I really want to get into the game more though and I think if I was more familiar with Elder Scrolls lore I'd be a lot more interested and invested in the quest structure and design of the game.

So my question is this: Is there any good "go to" resource for Elder Scrolls lore that is easy to follow and has some form of reading order? I'm sure I could browse a wiki somewhere but I'm looking for something that reads more like a history book or a novel but is as comprehensive as possible.

Thanks for any suggestions!

The Imperial Library has all the in-game books by subject, so you can pick something you might be interested in and see what's written about it.

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

Before I get this game I want to make sure I understand, as long as I'm willing to pay for the "plus" membership, I can just go get the base game real cheap, and I'll have access to any extra dlc stuff as long as my sub is active? I want to play with a friend in the daggerfall faction and he mentioned something about depending on what race I pick I might need the adventure pack to be able to join that faction. Am I good just getting the base game and paying for plus?

You have to get the Adventure Pack separately, it's not included in the sub. If you don't ind the small risk, you can pick up a leftover pre-order code from eBay for like three bucks. (At least you could last year - it's how I got it.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mormon Star Wars
Aug 13, 2005
It's a minotaur race...

How did poisons turn out? Would using a bunch of health drains give low level stamina characters a boost?

• Locked thread