Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006
Is there a formal goon guild? I didn't see that in the OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

There's the old Daggerfall and Ebonheart guilds with a few active members. The most active, weirdly enough, is the crafting guild, which anyone can invite to if they're a member.

Awesome, well I started on Daggerfall as I saw in the thread that is where the other goons were at. What is the name of the guild or an always on member to contact?

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006
So I started this game last weekend and I'm pretty into it. What I'm finding out that this game is very very guild oriented. Is there a guild presence on Daggerfall that would take in a scrub Templar?

Zach the Drifter fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Mar 17, 2015

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006

Scyantific posted:

If anyone is interested in joining the Ebonheart Goons guild just send me a friend request @Scyantific and I'll toss you an invite.

You think this will play the role of main goon guild? I would gladly re-roll to join ebonheart if that is where the life is. I want a nord anyway.

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006
Re-created on Ebonheart. @Dekunuts. Looking for an invite

• Locked thread