Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Pillbug
I love everything about this game, it is so good. It is even better to hear Mr. DJB's reactions since he doesn't know what's coming. Every once in a while I pick this game back up, and I almost always shoot through it in 1 or 2 sittings.

Even after beating it several times, it is still so engaging and fun every time! Oh, and because Missle is the best! :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug
^^^^I have already played this game, but thank you for being awesome and putting that there for those who haven't!

Man, I saw that there were new posts in the thread, and was super excited for an update, and then there wasn't one. :saddowns:

I have been really loving this LP so far and am always excited for new updates! :f5:

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

King Christmas posted:

Of course what David meant to say, according to his lawyers, is that we've recorded the next two episodes, so expect more updates very soon.

Yay! Can't wait! :f5:

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

Sillyman posted:

All the cell bars open? Aren't prisons supposed to be designed fail-secure? The line they give about "for the prisoners' safety" doesn't make any sense either, since it should be perfectly safe for them to be locked in their cells.

Yes, it is perfectly safe for prisoners to be locked in their cells during a fire/earthquake/flood. :v:

Not making fun of you or anything, I don't think it is something a lot of people think about, but I am pretty sure that most prisons have fail-safes like that as well.

Also, haven't watched the video yet, still at work for 2 more hours, but I am glad to see this back! :) During the hiatus I binged through the game again, it is still really fun every time!

Glaive17 fucked around with this message at 21:19 on Jun 25, 2015

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

King Christmas posted:

LP's still going. My motivation took a dive a while ago and I hit a rough slump of procrastination, but I've resumed work on it. It's comments like this that keep me going, incidentally.

You can do it, King Christmas! I am very much looking forward to a new update, you guys are great! I will cheer you on as much as you need it! :cheers:

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

Yay! At work for another 8 hours, but will watch when I get home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glaive17
Oct 11, 2012

Pillbug

Tax Refund posted:

I haven't been talking much in the thread because I know the plot and I'm afraid I might spoil something by accident. But I'll chime up now to say that I've been really enjoying this LP so far, and every time another video comes out, it puts a big smile on my face. King Christmas, Mr. DJB, thanks a lot for doing this, and I'm really looking forward to your next video!

Seconded, this LP is great and I also cannot wait for more updates! :allears:

• Locked thread