Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bawk
Mar 31, 2013

I think my favorite part of this game is all the little touches on the items in the various locations. They could have just done a wall clock, but instead they did one with a pendulum because why not? There's other stuff later that I can't mention but pretty much every character is the best character and pretty much every setting is the best setting :allears:

The only thing better than an LP of this game would be a blind LP of this game, with editing for messing up puzzles and whatnot. Just to hear the reactions of how loving bonkers things get. Half the time I played this game, something would happen and I would just say "holy poo poo" in either a surprised tone, or between gasps of air while laughing so hard at stuff. Like missile :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Burzmali posted:

Well, there was that cat...

Yes. The alive cat. The one that walked around and meowed.

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Don't even get the United Empire people talking about their neighbors, they could complain about the people from southern Isle Land for centuries

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Geostomp posted:

Oh how I wish that an iPhone update didn't render my copy of this game and The World Ends With You useless.

TWEWY Was al also recently fixed

• Locked thread