Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You would make a good Dalek.
The letter in this week's Bonfireside Chat comparing Lords of the Fallen to a Fleshlight had me in tears.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

AllisonByProxy posted:

A++ Would listen.

Second.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

This week's Top Score was real good and introduced me to missingNo. for the first time, which owns. I wasn't sure I'd like them based on the description of "jazz fusion video game covers" but they're excellent and I highly recommend everyone check out both the episode and the band.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Pleased to see the One True Game is the victor.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Hot drat, look at that Balder Armor in Death's Gambit.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Wasn't there one called Super Mario X that was pretty well-regarded?

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

It's a pretty common term in card games. I think I've heard it originated from tilting pinball tables, but I most closely associate it with Magic the Gathering and poker.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

There are plenty of reasons to dislike Arthur Geese but trying to be more inclusive in his language is not one of them. Nuts may not seem like a term worth expunging from your vocabulary but your experience is different than everyone else's.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

You don't even like animes and yet you review them anyway how's that ethics.

https://vine.co/v/eI259eeVEw3

:colbert:

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Welp. Don't listen to this week's Bombcast if you're trying to avoid Dark Souls 3 location spoilers.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Nope, Brad just casually drops a pretty huge spoiler with no warning.

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

The specific name has pretty strong lore implications for the series though? For an equivalency, before DS2 came out I wasn't bothered by knowing the name Forest of Fallen Giants, but I would have been pretty bummed if someone had told me Ornstein was in the game. :shrug:

I also probably am more bothered by it because Brad is so loving inconsistent about spoilers. This is the same dude who hemmed and hawed for an hour about saying the tiniest things about The Witness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beard Yawn
Apr 11, 2011

Toxxupation posted:

holy poo poo there are locations in dark souls 3? gently caress WHAT A SPOILER

Also there are weapons and armor.

• Locked thread