Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I've been listening to the WOFF Chocobo's Dungeon Episode while studying and now that exams are over I finally have sometime to say thanks for the episode. I really enjoyed it and between this and Raffaelo's Theme being in Theatrhythm Curtain Call, I've went back to playing this game and I've really been enjoying it so far. And since you mentioned them in the episode:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I'm really excited for Paper Mario. I might go through on the Wii U Virtual Console so i can actually go through impartially since I had way too much love for this game as a kid.

Just not looking forward to the beginning of the game. The prologue is infuriatingly slow on a replay since you don't get action commands until the beginning of Chapter 1.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

HMS Boromir posted:

Hahaha holy poo poo.

It was amazing. I wasn't expecting the sketch to go on that long either.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Just finished with the Paper Mario WOFF episode. I might have mentioned it my response already, but since you didn't talk much about the title screen movie, I love how Bowser's grand plan was to tape Kammy Koopa in some... storybook to magically break in to Star Haven, steal the Star Rod, wish his castle under Princess Peach's castle, then raise it up into the sky.

The badge shop is fairly randomized. I lucked out this playthrough and Speedy Spin was there the first time I stopped by, which makes moving so much faster and dodging enemies a breeze. Also, while a little tricky to pull off, you can get first strikes with Bombette that can save FP and a lot of time on those spiked Clefts.

Also, I was honest with Bowser this time, and one of the possible choices other them Mushrooms and Sodas is an final dungeon enemy capable of summoning other units and super charging for 10 damage. Honesty sucks.

Also sorta relevant to (every JRPG) the next chapter and backtracking
..even though I still enjoy it.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
edit: whoops wrong tab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
I'd definitely enjoy the Crystal Chronicles. Especially if you actually cover Crystal Chronicles, that game has some interesting design decisions with the GBA link cable multiplayer, a pretty interesting story in the background and some amazing music (although that's most of the series). I like a lot of what duckfeed puts out so i'd definitely give the new shows a listen.

• Locked thread