Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
supersheep3000
Aug 28, 2015

AllisonByProxy posted:

No big deal, Bonfireside Chat just became the #1 video games podcast on itunes. Congrats guys!

Been listening since the start and I'm not surprised they are #1. It was pretty clear they would get a big following. Love both those guys, congrats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supersheep3000
Aug 28, 2015

Captain Invictus posted:

Yeah, much as I like the bombcast even today, it's definitely lost much of its charm from when it was the golden age of ryan, jeff, vinny and brad(and even patrick), though that's not their fault really, ryan suddenly passing and then vinny moved to new york. Though that brought us the beastcast, which is just incredible as well. So I can see another really well-received podcast overcoming the bombcast these days.

Yeah, it's been said time and time again but the Giant Bombcast isn't nearly as good as it used to be. Hard to really top Ryan and Vinny, though. GB East is great and I'm actually loving the three of them plus Jeff. It seems like what the Giant Bombcast used to be like. Still love Giant Bomb, though, premium member .

• Locked thread