Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Timett posted:

I noticed it was sold out at random Pittsburgh Walmart I went in today. Hope it's selling super well!

Sup Pittsburgh Podcast Goon, I just downloaded that poo poo and it took literally 15 minutes much to my goddamned surprise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Timett posted:

I'm a Michigoon who travels for work and had time to kill in Pitt this morning. Can we still be goon podcast bros?

Sure, I know me some Michigan too but mostly the garbage dump they call Ypsilanti. We can still be bros though, assuming you have good taste. Which I am assuming you do.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Song For The Deaf posted:

I just posted the Bloodborne First Impressions episode of Bonfireside Chat. This is a good one to listen to if you're curious about Bloodborne, but don't want any spoilers.

http://duckfeed.tv/bonfiresidechat/61

So excited for this. I have a toddler so I can only really play a couple hours a week, so I should be on pace for the release schedule of BFSC.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Twitch posted:

I would find option B less offensive.

My guess is Fallout:Brotherhood of Steel, with Chris Avellone.

But it's not episode 100 of Abject Suffering?

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Good? you're a loving weirdo

I didn't play 6 but Resident Evil 5 was totally okay and I think it's weird that somebody could love 4 and despise 5

Ignore Rammin Grammy, he likes to cruise around on a bunch of threads and show how edgy he is by telling everyone how much he likes the trash crafts made by garbage monsters shaped like humans. Tobal Bizkit included.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

Song For The Deaf posted:

The first episode of the Bloodborne season of Bonfireside Chat just dropped. We cover the Intro and the Hunter's Dream, along with a long list of the things that make Bloodborne different than its predecessors.

http://duckfeed.tv/bonfiresidechat/63

That cover art is ballin out control. Listening now, been looking forward to this.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Duck Game all day.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
They are all posters from the Giant Bomb thread, a thread so bad they moved it to RGD despite it being primarily about video content. They have driven off 3 main Giant Bomb staff members that wanted to chill and post there.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

ja2ke posted:

I talked about how I didnt like Myst much when it came out (or told myself I didnt like it?) because it was colliding with my personal preconceptions of & taste in adventure games at the time. I still dont fully love Myst but I respect it a lot. (Also I really like Riven?). And I'm really stoked for The Witness.

That's a pretty common trend for old PC gamers because if you weren't around for Myst's tremendous hype you don't understand. It was THE video game. Housewives, businessmen, everyone was aware of Myst. If you were playing Doom on your PC or even Lucas/Sierra stuff then there could be a lot of contempt thinking they were changing your videogames into something you didn't want. It's kind of like the backlash that Gone Home got, thinking this additive product was somehow going to subtract entertainment.

Hell, there was potential that this mixed media experience (if it was repeatable) could have changed the landscape of games but it of course was not replicated very well and it remains one of the only lasting examples of FMV PC gaming breaking into the mainstream culture.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS

TotalBiscuit posted:

You lying rear end in a top hat. Not only did we meet the kid in question and give him the VIP treatment at Coxcon (after I was cleared to fly, since flying international while your white blood-cell count is so low from chemo and radiation is dangerous), I dedicated my entire award speech at the 2014 Game Awards to him. What do you want me to say, sorry for not dropping everything immediately during intensive chemotherapy to fly halfway across the world, putting myself at serious risk of deadly infection? Sorry for waiting until I was cleared to fly safely? Ok, sorry that I can't live up your standards of sainthood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6h9k7DZZ68
https://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/comments/3fkn2v/remember_the_young_kid_who_tb_mentioned_in_his/
https://twitter.com/totalbiscuit/status/627926149595799552

He is 17. And oh yeah, I'm HUUGGEE with kids

There's nothing kids love more than 45 minute long videos about the state of games media. They really dig that with their Cheerios.

Sorry, but I'm not gonna let this lying son of a bitch just sit here and get away with it. You wonder why Austin decided to do my show? Maybe because he's not a delusional liar like you are. Whatever crazed mental image of me you've conjured up in your head, it's bullshit. Shove it up your rear end.

Hey man, I hate your politics and I think your schtick is rote but maybe you should follow your own mandate you posted a few days ago and just avoid social media and forums. Live the rest of your life and try to be happy. Defending yourself here will only tie stomach in knots and lead to jokes about your intelligence quotient.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
gently caress is a non-gendered word. bitch is inherently gendered regardless of the context of the word being said.

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
What are your thoughts on using slurs not directed at minorities?

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
It's in ITunes under categories. It surfaces a ranking system of games and hobbies. They are sitting at #2 under car talk but above the giant bombast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Uhh, sure whatever that was about. Actually pretty sure it's just ITunes algorithm for popularity is download based and an anticipated release date can make the numbers look bigger than they are. Hell, there was a time Giant Bombs interview feed was the most popular shows on all of iTunes because of them releasing 4 or 5 eps a day for 4 days.

• Locked thread