Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
Also, the Legacy Music hour on the Nerdist network specializes in music from 8-bit and 16-bit eras. The hosts take it pretty seriously, but they dig out some gems. Hosted by two comedians: Brent Weinbach and Rob F.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

DARKSEID DICK PICS posted:

Also speaking of Abject Suffering: I will entirely change that description if you want, it was just I listened to the Bebe's Kids episode at work that night before making the new thread.

Not speaking for the hosts, but if I had never listened then read that description, it would get me to subscribe immediately.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I wanted to use lead weighed gloves and saps to beat out confessions. Cole is to Mickey mouse.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

Song For The Deaf posted:

I had a very similar experience a month ago at work. Every day at 1:00 we play music to signal the daily reviews (yeah, I work in the agency equivalent of a Coldstone Creamery). One day everyone was up and grooving in a very premeditated way, and I felt like maybe there was a carbon monoxide leak I didn't know about. Turns out it was uptown funk.

Same thing happened last week, except with some lady song about banging.

We're gonna bang bang into conference room, were gonna bang bang peer review, gonna tell you what you did Wrong, in a passive aggressive tone

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I hated skyrim so I have a good baseline for fallout 3 even though I caned it. Since fallout 3 I haven't completed a Bethesda game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005

PantsBandit posted:

I am <10 minutes into this weeks bombcast and Dan is already making me gag. Happy new year, everyone.

Dan should be locked away in a government facility and studied.

• Locked thread