Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tatrakrad
May 14, 2007

I cited my sources and all he said was, "owned owned owned owned owned"
After taking a cursory glance at the modding API, does anybody know if it would be possible to create a building/service that turns trash into export freight after charging you ducats? I thought that would be a worthwhile gameplay mod for larger cities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tatrakrad
May 14, 2007

I cited my sources and all he said was, "owned owned owned owned owned"
Those look nice. I'm still trying to wrap my head around texturing in max. Sketchup is cool and fun but it can produce some terribly inefficient meshes. I haven't used both side by side enough to make a direct performance comparison