Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlippyHat
May 25, 2003

Delicious!

The Mystery Date posted:

Finished mine today. Might do a bit of a remix tomorrow, as my ears are super fatigued (as is my throat!).

Audioslave - Like a Stone
https://soundcloud.com/someguybrian/like-a-stone

drat, that's nice! Anyone who can cover Chris Cornell, and do a good job, is pretty impressive.

I did something pretty weird. This is a song about the baby Jesus.

https://soundcloud.com/slippyhat-1/space-lord

SlippyHat fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Apr 10, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlippyHat
May 25, 2003

Delicious!

Tayter Swift posted:

I'm sick of my song and I'm burning out on it :(

This happens to me every single time. Just yesterday I programmed out the drums and laid down some killer guitars for a song that I'm working on, and then working on the bass just killed the whole thing for me. Now it's horrible and awful and...

I just have to nurture it back to being awesome.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SlippyHat
May 25, 2003

Delicious!
I suspect we were close to the only ones voting. :)

SlippyHat
May 25, 2003

Delicious!

Alternative pants posted:

If they don't wanna party, gently caress em. I'm learning new tricks everytime we do this, so it's a net gain for me even when it is just a hug box for the participants.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. I get better with every single song that I do (though it's not always immediately apparent), and it's nice to have a forced deadline. So I'll keep participating even if there aren't many votes outside of the contributors.

• Locked thread