Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Mystery Date
Aug 2, 2005
STRAGHT FOOL IN A GAY POOL (MUPPETS ROCK)
Started making some tracks for Like a Stone by Audioslave today. I think it's gonna be real interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Mystery Date
Aug 2, 2005
Finished mine today. Might do a bit of a remix tomorrow, as my ears are super fatigued (as is my throat!).

Audioslave - Like a Stone
https://soundcloud.com/someguybrian/like-a-stone

The Mystery Date
Aug 2, 2005

SlippyHat posted:

This happens to me every single time. Just yesterday I programmed out the drums and laid down some killer guitars for a song that I'm working on, and then working on the bass just killed the whole thing for me. Now it's horrible and awful and...

I just have to nurture it back to being awesome.

Same here, I usually just stop when I get tired of it and call it done, even though I usually have some refinements I thought of left to do.

• Locked thread