Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
We used to have these two women come around every loving Saturday to speak to my mum. She used to hide and tell me to tell them she wasn't home. "Muuuummm, two ladies are here to see you" and she'd give me devil eyes as she went to talk to them.

I had a two hour theological discussion with a nice Canadian lady who was in Australia to convert the heathen Australians once. I don't know why she stayed so long once it was obvious I had no interest beyond talking like an idiot atheist. Two walls banging against each other I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
Tell them you're spanish/Greek/whatever, let the learn another language in sign.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
You've told them you're not interested, and they came back. That's rude. I think you're allowed to gently caress with them now.

Let them in, ask them to wait in the living room, then go do something else. If they come to you tell them you'll be there in just a second, the go back to playing Warcraft or whatever. Be aggressively passive aggressive until they blacklist you.

Think of it as charity work, like loving with telemarketers. You're taking up their time so they can't take up anyone else's.

• Locked thread