Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Part of Mormon beliefs is that the two factions living in America would change skin color, depending on which side was currently the righteous, godly side, and which side was the evil heathen side. They swapped a few times. If they're willing to accept some divine hand waving like that, I don't think a silly thing like DNA will matter a whole lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Elder is the title of someone officially serving a mormon mission. All of them have one of those black name tags, and all one of them (the males at least) say Elder [Last name].

Mormons are kinda weird about titles. I think they took all the existing religious titles, put them in a hat, and picked them at random for new positions.
Bishops are Priests.
Deacons are alter boys (kinda).
Elders are Missionaries.
Saints are general congregation.
Teachers and Priests are random teenage boys.

• Locked thread