Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Scoofles
Dec 6, 2004

I was best friends with a JW when I was in school and her family were loving nuts. I remember they allowed her to come to mine for a girly sleepover and her older adult sister was parked at the end of the street and kept walking up and checking on my house throughout the night. It was pretty much constant surveillance. For some reason her mum showed up at midnight and demanded we gave her daughter back as she was unhappy with the 'situation'. She woke our whole house up and dragged Hannah away in her nightie. Nothing had happened, I guess she just changed her mind about letting her daughter sleepover? A little after that she was forbidden to talk to me and since our seats at school were side by side it was really loving weird as she gave me these looks that said 'I'm so sorry' but never said a word.

She also said that her mum said I had a bad aura or something, but to be honest that really doesn't sound like a thing a JW would say... would it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread