Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

EvanSchenck posted:

Part of my problem was I used the same techniques I had previously used to turn down Mormons, but the Mormons hosed away off while the JWs kept coming back.

Years ago I was feeding my snakes one evening and the doorbell rang. I figured it was Fedex or UPS, so throw open the door and...nope, two ladies with little kids in wagons, and the kid in front, maybe 5 years old, started asking if I knew about Jesus. And then fell silent when he got a good look at me. It was feeding night, like I said, so I had three ball pythons wrapped around me; not huge snakes, four feet maybe but very thick. Wearing stained camo pants and a sports bra and pretty dirty from cleaning cages.

The women took one look at me, said not a loving word, just grabbed the kid and about ran down the driveway and away.

Never figured out if they were Mormons or JWs. I do know I've gotten some print ads from JWs and sometimes the art is pretty good for being about a whore in gold necklaces being attacked by a scorpion lion. Whoever draws those could work in graphic novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

GreyjoyBastard posted:

It's called a manticore. :mad:

You would know, you fat bald spice merchant.

I'm guessing the JWs are not down with the gays?

• Locked thread