Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

Thanatosian posted:

I feel like most of the JWs I see handing out literature around Seattle are black. There are two of us, so that makes it data, right?

Speaking of the Seattle JW Scene - I've seen groups of people passively standing by 5 foot tall kiosks with literature, just waiting for people to approach them. Always in the same places, too - Rainier and Edmonds, in front of SCCC, Pine between 3rd and 4th, the ID by Uwajimaya. I've just seen this in the past year or so; is this a new type of prostelyzing that's on top of the door knocking? Or, are they moving to this mode instead of door knocking or other forms of outreach?

Also - do the JWs have any type of food restrictions? I find that to be a fascinating part of any religion, what the followers can and cannot consume, and why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread