Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

emoji posted:

You revel in fail AIDS and remind me of that wilhelm scream person

we're irl buddies and both bruins fans. makes sense

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

Jonny 290 posted:

bruins fans

ahahahahaha

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Tuukka Rask is a charming young man and an excellent goaltender.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

sorry jonny but it's loving disgusting that you can live in colorado and call yourself a bruins fan. bourque was the only exception to that rule.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

triple sulk posted:

sorry jonny but it's loving disgusting that you can live in colorado and call yourself a bruins fan. bourque was the only exception to that rule.

im in a transitional period ok? gimme a season or two ffs

there's no jack and brick in colorado it might be a little hard to let go ok

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

think im still winning

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

Skarp posted:

think im still winning

yea, not sure if I can catch you

fun fact, there are 9.2 quintillion bracket possibilities. According to RJ Bell of Pregame.com, that would take you 292 trillion years to fill out all possible combination (at one per bracket per second.)

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

Tuukka Rask is a charming young man and an excellent goaltender.

the first time I heard him speak was so werid cause hes finn as hell but has no accent.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Shaggar posted:

the first time I heard him speak was so werid cause hes finn as hell but has no accent.

i like when uyr talking to a guy and u think theyre like normal and then theyre friend comes up and theyre all BJORGEN BLARKSI BKORD and then you realize theyre just another loving ultra polished klog wearing poliglot from the frozen north

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i was playing dota with a friend of mine and somebody srarted tlaking in chinese and then my pal is like he starts slamming out chinese and im thinkking "wow my friend is typing gibberish lol what a racist haha" and then the chinese guy is talking abck to him and im holy gently caress!! this guy knows chinese!! and then like 10 mins later he was like "btw i know chinese" ... :what:

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

Smythe posted:

i like when uyr talking to a guy and u think theyre like normal and then theyre friend comes up and theyre all BJORGEN BLARKSI BKORD and then you realize theyre just another loving ultra polished klog wearing poliglot from the frozen north

lmao i like when too

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
sorry chumps, I'm taking this one

go bucky

gently caress duke

inshah allah

hail satan

Skarp
Sep 27, 2013

gah i was doing so well too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003
I won this but so did duke, gently caress this gay earth, nuke it from orbit and salt the earth for good measure.

• Locked thread